Phone Number

+1 (778) 716 5500

Spousal And Child Support

Home > Spousal And Child Support

Spousal And Child Support - Cubelaw

Support or maintenance refers to the monetary aid given by one parent or guardian to the other after separation, or by one spouse to the other. Child support is a legal right for children and is payable by the parent who does not live with them. If parents separate or their marital status changes, they are still obligated by law to financially support their children. This obligation remains even if the child is not living with them, and both parents must provide support if they are no longer married.

Leave a Message
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.